Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The 12 days of QualsPrep

On the first day of QualsPrep My studying gave to me

An email cancelling lab meeting

On the second day of QualsPrep My studying gave to me

Two broad categories

On the third day of QualsPrep My studying gave to me



Three weeks out of lab

On the fourth day of QualsPrep My studying gave to me

Four sleeping hours

On the fifth day of QualsPrep My studying gave to me

Five HUGE textbooooooooooooooooks!

On the sixth day of QualsPrep My studying gave to me

Six antibiotics

On the seventh day of QualsPrep My studying gave to me

Seven stabby headaches

On the eighth day of QualsPrep My studying gave to me

Eight ask me later

On the ninth day of QualsPrep My studying gave to me

Nine cans of soda

On the tenth day of QualsPrep My studying gave to me

Ten pounds of weight gain

On the eleventh day of QualsPrep My studying gave to me

Eleven-eth hour panic

On the twelfth day of QualsPrep My studying gave to me

Twelve million flashcards

12 days left to Quals... insanity setting in.... just please.. send more caffeine
Drug of Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some feedback! I love interacting with people!