Monday, May 19, 2014

Quals Part 1 complete

I survived!!! That's the best thing I can say today after spending my day writing as detailed answers as I could to the 8 required quals questions. Our exam consists of 12 questions, since my specialty is in biochem/molecular my sections were biochem and molecular. Each had 6 questions and we got pick 2 questions to skip. The questions to skip were no brainers.. I was not very confident and/or had NO clue so bye bye. I had one in each section that I was shaky on.. I knew I was forgetting some key details but I got most of it. The others I'm fairly certain I rocked. Hopefully it will average out enough to pass.

Now it is time to move on to part II which is a 7 - 10 page review paper on an assigned topic, mine is ubiquitination. I know the basics.. time to dive into the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some feedback! I love interacting with people!