Monday, April 14, 2014

Wait.. Finals week is WHEN?!

The semester is FLYING by right now.. Only 3 more weeks of classes and then finals.. more importantly (and terrifyingly) quals are exactly 5 weeks away. Soon I will have completed my first academic year as a PhD student. I have 2 more lectures + exam to write/give in the course I am teaching, 1 more talk to give in my seminar course, and 6 more chapters to finish a first read of the reading list for quals, THEN I have to study all of my notes from the 5 textbooks. Oh.. there it is.. the panic setting in.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::makes a loop screaming around the apartment::

Ok better.

Things in the lab have gone all ka-blewy last week and fall out continues this week. And with quals 5 weeks away I cannot plant anything so my experiments will have to wait until June. Now I return to my reading. Sorry the post is so small today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some feedback! I love interacting with people!