|Scientist J interviews King Boo|
So I present to you the World According to King Boo:
- What is your favorite subject in school?
Art and music, because I like coloring and making sounds ::proceeds to put hands to mouth and pretend to play Deck the Halls on the flute:: and when I'm frustrated in art I can draw or scribble on the paper to calm down.
- What makes you feel the happiest?
Legos, video games, running, having sodas and that's it.
- What makes you mad?
Somethings that aren't a big deal, like if someone gets the wrong thing.
- What is love?
Love is liking a lot.
- What is the funniest word you know?
- If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
London, cause the Olympics were there.
- What is your favorite song?
Moves Like Jager
- What is your favorite color?
Red and blue
- What is your favorite part of the week?
Fridays, because at after school care has show and tell and I like bringing a toy! And I can stay up as late as I want.
- What is your least favorite part of the week?
Mondays, because at school they have new spelling words that's hard to know.
- How would you describe Mommy to someone who doesn't know her?
She has brown hair. She has brown eyes. She wears multi clothes. She puts lipstick on to go to her school. She is a really calm person.
- What is your favorite thing about Mommy?
She plays Super Mario Galaxy 2 while I watch!