Friday, January 24, 2014

Interview with King Boo

Scientist J interviews King Boo
This is something that I saw before I started blogging on Crappy Pictures and have been mulling the idea of doing it with King Boo for a while. Family Friday seemed a perfect time!

So I present to you the World According to King Boo:

  1. What is your favorite subject in school?
    Art and music, because I like coloring and making sounds ::proceeds to put hands to mouth and pretend to play Deck the Halls on the flute:: and when I'm frustrated in art I can draw or scribble on the paper to calm down.
  2. What makes you feel the happiest?
    Legos, video games, running, having sodas and that's it.
  3. What makes you mad?
    Somethings that aren't a big deal, like if someone gets the wrong thing.
  4. What is love?
    Love is liking a lot.
  5. What is the funniest word you know?
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
  6.  If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    London, cause the Olympics were there.
  7. What is your favorite song?
    Moves Like Jager
  8. What is your favorite color?
    Red and blue
  9. What is your favorite part of the week?
    Fridays, because at after school care has show and tell and I like bringing a toy! And I can stay up as late as I want.
  10. What is your least favorite part of the week?
    Mondays, because at school they have new spelling words that's hard to know. 
  11. How would you describe Mommy to someone who doesn't know her?
    She has brown hair. She has brown eyes. She wears multi clothes. She puts lipstick on to go to her school. She is a really calm person.
  12. What is your favorite thing about Mommy?
    She plays Super Mario Galaxy 2 while I watch!
There you have it a dozen of things according to King Boo! I was not sure what questions to ask so if anyone has any suggestions please leave me a comment and perhaps I will write a part deux! ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some feedback! I love interacting with people!