Friday, January 31, 2014

Interview by King Boo!

Last week's Interview with King Boo went really well, so I decided to flip the tables. This week I let him write interview questions for me and I answered them. 
  1. What makes you the HAPPIEST?      
    SCUBA diving makes me the happiest, it is so peaceful and relaxing. I miss it very much.       
  2. What's your least favorite part of the week?
    Friday mornings, between lab meeting and department seminar I can never get any lab work done.
  3. What's your favorite part of the week?
    Wednesday nights, we get home and King Boo and I have a standing snuggle date from 8-8:30 to watch Dreamworks Dragons Defenders of Berk on Cartoon Network.
  4. What's your favorite video game?
    Lego Star Wars! I love blowing things up into Lego bits
  5. What is your least favorite video game?
    Sonic Colors, that game is very annoying.
  6. Do you like playing Legos?
    Sometimes! I like building them but I dislike stepping on them!
  7. What is your favorite part of the month?
    Pay day LOL! I only get paid once a month.
  8. What's your least favorite part of the month?
    Bills day, there goes half the paycheck!
  9. What's your favorite month?
    December, I love all the Christmas holiday stuff.
  10. What's your least favorite month?
    Hmm, that one is harder. February is pretty depressing as winter drags on and spring still seems so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some feedback! I love interacting with people!