Thursday, October 17, 2013

viral hell

So I can't decide if I am badass or insane.. I have some sort of viral gastrointestinal thing right now (maybe food poisoning) that is making my day a few different shades of hell. But I got through my day, went to a really interesting seminar on writing teaching statements, got a Bradford and a GUS assay run, organized my group's project meeting in the course I am taking, helped the undergraduate with his DNA gel, then came home and processed all my data between intense stabby evil pain of death. Thankfully Boo is with his grandparents this long weekend off from school because I don't think I could have taken care of him and myself tonight.

Votes? Badass or ridiculous? Respond in the comments ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some feedback! I love interacting with people!