Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Library Day

So every week they have library day at Boo's school. He loves books, loves to read and be read to. Our normal bed routine consist of him reading to me and then I read to him. So the other week on library day I asked if he wanted to read one of the new library books he had brought home to me. His response was they had too many words!  And he proceeds to pull out a book on Pearl Harbor and another one on motorcycles! They are large books, full of pictures and small print with lots of factual information.

This is not the first time he has done this either. Last week it was Robert Ballard's book on finding the Titanic and buildings, week before that Ferrari and sharks, list goes on and on. So I asked him, "why do you get books with so many words!"

His response was epic. "Well I just have to learn lots of stuff!"

<3

Love of learning passed down to offspring achievement unlocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some feedback! I love interacting with people!