Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2 months

It's been exactly 2 months of working in the lab. I still don't have a project for my PhD, working on a pilot idea. I came in this morning with a plan, got my liquid nitrogen and headed back to the lab and had a thought of amazement. I am actually here... I'm in grad school! I'm working on my PhD! It was almost surreal as I opened the door to the lab.. this is my life now. I am a full blown scientist again!

Sometimes I find myself wondering if this is real.. I know I rant about how hard it is to be a Mom and a Grad student. These rants are totally and completely valid as it is difficult. I am not sure if I will be successful. But I am trying and I am enjoying the attempt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some feedback! I love interacting with people!