Monday, September 23, 2013

I survived!

I had a big week, since Thursday I had to set up, monitor and grade a practical for my course, give a formal presentation at lab meeting and of course today, take my first exam in almost a decade! The last time I was a student taking courses would have been Fall of 2005. So how did they go?

Practical - took all day but went well. Class average was lower than I would like.

Presentation - went fantastic. A) I had 3 different people tell me I looked gorgeous.  I went with the theory that if you can't be the smartest person in the room at least look hot! B) my peers said I did a good job, kept a good tempo and explained things. C) my advisor said I did well but there is always room for improvement ;) I'm taking that as a compliment!

Exam - was easier than I thought it would be. Hopefully that is because I prepared for it properly! I feel like I got a B... we'll see.

Now I need to process all my protein samples! But first... dishes aren't going to clean themselves (BUMMER!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some feedback! I love interacting with people!